Non audio data exceeds 100 mb in audio wav dd 5.1

Begonnen von piotr_kast, November 18, 2014, 10:37:44

« vorheriges - nächstes »

piotr_kast

Mam, I know only perfect English language. The German is mystery for me. ;) By the way, thank for translate this message. Now its OK. But I explain earlier: I want to stay with mp4 format and don't interested in mkv. Now I must convert back to ts files, because I need full control over all tracks: I need cut ads, and sometimes manipulate audio streams OUTSIDE TS Doctor (especially if audio has DD 5.1, adds over the original track etc.)

22:31 I remuxed this file back to TS and try Remux ts to a new file. Effect is the same as I demux an remux ts files. Perhaps you must change demux and remux ts files procedure inside program. But files converted outside the TS Doctor (procedure describes in post 37) I can remux to a new ts file and syncronization is perfect before and after remux. Time after demux no change. Rapid seek ts time during play is ok (when I click during the play file, time not rapidly changed to another value after 1 second of play, etc).

Djfe

I thought Moritz would have used only English language coding MKVToolnix
interesting, must be pretty old code then ;D

piotr_kast

OK, I installed the newest version MKVToolnix 7.4.0 from the German pages (is there Cypheros someting to hide to non German users?). And test remux any my ts files. As I expected the result is the same as remux ts file (using in both cases TS Remuxer). This proved my theory that TS Doctor is useless nowadays in my country. Besides why newest versions MKVToolnix were announced only on the german pages? Is there had Cypheros something to hide to peopole which don't speak in German? Because this version is not loading from the inside of the program and the last version which program can see is 6.9.1. In this case is not any chance to test what happened in ts file because this version pretend that repair this file (a/v synchro). In this way enough to remux one's remuxed file to other format to discover that MKVToolnix 6.9.1 is a fake program and didn't solve any problems in nowadays ts files in my country (so as ts muxer 2.6.12 - developing this program was stoped in the end of year 2013).

Derrick

ZitatThis proved my theory that TS Doctor is useless nowadays in my country.

It's rather your gear that seems to be useless in your country.

Make sure you record without errors and and use a playback chain that can cope with the stream types that are transmitted in your country ;)

Cypheros

I'm not hiding anyting from non German users. Version 6.9.1 will be installed even for German users. This version is from april this year and not a fake.
Maybe that version doesn't fix your specific problems but it's working fine for many others. If you want to use a newer version, you are free to do so. I just have not enough time to test every new version that maybe breaks the interface between TS-Doctor and MKVToolnix.

This whole problem is not caused by the location of you country or the ignorance of some developers but the complexity of the stuff.

Transport stream are fault tolerant and a missing packet here and there is no problem for playback. Tools like MKVToolnix or tsRemuxeR are not that fault tolerant and small issues in the input file can create big sync problems.
That's not the fault of TS-Doctor. A ts file can only be repaired up to a point but not 100% perfect. Missing packets will still be missing.

Mam

Zitat von: Cypheros am Dezember 16, 2014, 11:21:55
Missing packets will still be missing.

You COULD fix this (inserting SILENCE), but if this would make things better?
And in case of missing Video Packets... it surely would make things even more wrong than currently...

piotr_kast

I found something strange in my ts files. Inside ts file is a special PID $1FFF, NULL (I can see it only when I press button: Preserve Streams). When I rewrite file in Video Redo 4 and synchronized timecode in ts file an later Save New File (in this same file) with preserve special PID $1FFF, NULL - synchronization of the time stays perfect. But when I forgot checked this special PID, after saving file again I had effect: when I seek playing to the random point of time, I see some time and after short period of time, time indicator rapidly seek to another random time. From this moment I see normal progress seek time during playing. And when I cut this file at eg. 0:05:00:00 after opening cutting file in TS Doctor I had only 0:04:58.426. In file 0:02:00:00 - TS Doctor said that file has only 0:01:58.350. How Cypheros explain this strange effect? How total time can be different in this same file after saving it and immediately reopen after saving?

2014-12-29 08:52:
I installed shareware version of MPEG TS Utils 2.0. It occurs that timer of PCR in one of my files file starts at 00:00:09.20, timer PTS at 00:00:10.00 and DTS at 00:00:09.18. Later in various places each of counter may jump like a frog to the random position (not simultaneously!) - even I saw negative values on this timers! By the way, file always plays normally either on computer or PC despite this kind of errors. May I send you Cypheros full log from this file to your server or e-mail? This file has almost 40 MB.

piotr_kast

I send to server two files in folder piotr_kast. One file from ts which suffers from seek time problem. And the other - total time is 0:00:00 and current time playing is 0:00:00 regardless how  much time is this file was played. Into to this files in readme.txt

Cypheros

Hi, $1FFF are filler packets or so called "NULL packets". MPEG specifications doesn't allow to use PID $1FFF for any other purpose. Any tool I know will ignore/remove $1FFF packets. They are just there to fill the stream and create a constant bitrate.

It's not important where timers starting in transport streams but they should be continual. Video streams are an exception. P- and B- frames are not continual, they are some kind of mixed up. It's a bit complicated to explain all the details but for video streams only the timer of I-frames are continual.

I guess your workflow is creating many of the problems. Sending a transport stream with error through different tools again and again, will make the problems worse.

Always store the original file before starting experiments.
Use TS-Doctor first, to fix (most) problems in the recording before using other tools, even if you want to use the TS-Doctor tools (remuxer,format converter, etc.).
TS-Doctor is a tool to fix recordings of dvb receivers, not to fix errors introduced by other tools. If you use tools like video redo or tsremuxer, all important timer informations are changed/rewritten. If something is going wrong with this tools, there is no way back or to fix the problems with TS-Doctor anymore.
So it's wise to use tools that change the recording that radically at the end of the workflow, not at the start.

piotr_kast

Thanks Cypheros for error explanation. I think I suspect other tools for not doing good job. I had installed new beta version (153) with FreeSat UK EPG Support. I was tried it on only ONE new my ts files. When I tried play original file in MP-HC or Cybrelink Power DVD they won't play. But after open this file in TS Doctor and Save as New File this files are playable in earlier mention players again. I don't know if this solves my problem permanently, but if the future will be problems - I'll let you know.

slicer

ZitatAlways store the original file before starting experiments.
Use TS-Doctor first, to fix (most) problems in the recording before using other tools, even if you want to use the TS-Doctor tools (remuxer,format converter, etc.).
TS-Doctor is a tool to fix recordings of dvb receivers, not to fix errors introduced by other tools. If you use tools like video redo or tsremuxer, all important timer informations are changed/rewritten. If something is going wrong with this tools, there is no way back or to fix the problems with TS-Doctor anymore.

Ok, I am very agree the view.
If the original file lose, it is difficult to get it back.

piotr_kast

ZitatIf the original file lose, it is difficult to get it back.
I agree with Slices. And when I loose oryginal file I was very  >:(. But I was able often find out solution when I loose original file and repair broken file even if it's MPEG-MP4 and won't be readable by the most TS editors. I've had many years experience converting TS MPEG2 files to DVD format. Every time if the lelevision change the coding ts parameters, I always found the solution to decode correctly this files (something like doing TS Doctor when you hit Save New File). But decode TS H264 is a little bit harder (there is much less repearing freeware programs TS H264 on the net than TS MPEG2) so each time now I learn something new about TS264.

piotr_kast

Finally I managed repair ts files. After this I'll get correct ts file which ts remuxer won't spoil this in any kind of errors. I omit repairing errors during hearing audio. This topic is not about repairing ts audio in detail.

1-TS Doctor-Save New File (first reair original file)
2-Video Redo-Quick Stream Fix-TS DVBT (repair timecode in file).
   Parameters EncodingOptions  H264:
       a) IDR Frequency - Every I-frame is IDR
       b) SPS every I-frame - Yes
3-TS Doctor-Save New File (repair PES error)
4-Video Redo-Save as-H264 Elementary Streams-(get only video)
4-DGAVCIndex-Demux (get only Audio - if i use video from this demux i loose everthing information on the video - TS shows blank slate of video information - this is normal after doing this)
5-Audacity-create new AC3 or MP2 file from step 4 (saving this file is a long process for about 2,5h file and sound DD 5.1 it take about 15 minutes to do it)
6-Video Redo-Elementary Stream Multiplexer-TS DVBT (parameters as above)
7-TS Doctor - if now I open multiplexed file I'll get error PCR to DTS drift detected. Trying repair this error by program lasting long term reparation with no chance (?) to success. Instead of this I'll do next step
8-Video Redo-Quick Stream Fix-TS Muxing (this is repairing this kind of drift in a matter of few minutes).
       Parameters EncodingOptions  H264:
           a) Profile and Level as in original file
           b) IDR Frequency - Every I-frame is IDR
           c) SPS every I-frame - Yes
           d) Preset - Very Slow
9-TS Doctor--Save New File (now I'll get only PES error)

And voilla! File repaired. TS remuxer won't spoiled the file.

Cypheros this procedure is enough for me, but I wonder if your program is able to repair ts files in the way which I described. If not, no problem.

www.cypheros.de