Problem with the 2.0.52 version and the batch processing

Begonnen von Nickspoiler, September 27, 2016, 13:41:17

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Nickspoiler

Hello.

I have a problem with the 2.0.52 version and the batch processing. When I start the batch with a cutting list of 2 wanted areas, only the first area is processed. When I save directly the ts file with the same cutting list, there is no problem : i get the .ts with the 2 wanted areas.

I did not have this problem of batch processing in the previous versions...

Regards.

Nickspoiler

Cypheros

Nickspoiler

Hello.

Here is the cut file, the log of the batch processing and the log of the direct processing.

Regards.

Nickspoiler

Cypheros

Please add the file with the cuts to the batch list again and post the file "C:\ProgramData\Cypheros\TsDoctor2\Batch.tsb". It seems that the cutting marks are not added to the batch list for an unknown reason.

Nickspoiler

Hi.

I deleted the original file.
I did another cuts list and another batch. Here is the files. I renamed the Batch.tsb in Batch.txt.
Regards.

Nickspoiler

Nickspoiler

Hi.

I deleted the original file.
I did another cuts list and another batch. Here is the files. I renamed the Batch.tsb in 1.txt.
Regards.

Nickspoiler

Cypheros

Nickspoiler

Yes. Only the first area is processed.

Nickspoiler

Hello.

Have you an idea about the batch processing problem?

Regards.

Nickspoiler

Cypheros

Hi,

we tried to reproduce the problem with recordings of TF1 on Astra 19,2°E but with no success. You probably use an other source (DVB-T, cable, etc.) for your recordings.
Could you provide a sample file with cutting list to reproduce the problem.

Nickspoiler

Hello.
I can not send a sample : there is a restriction size...

The behaviour is the same with the version 2.0.53 and the 2.0.54 : with 2 allowed areas in the cut list, only the first is processed in the batch processing. There is no problem with the direct process.
I tried with a DVB-T source and a DVB-S2 source and there is no difference : same problem ...
I did some other tests today : I uninstalled Ts Doctor and installed it again. Now with 2 cutlists in the batch processing (each with 2 or 3 allowed areas), sometimes the first cut list is processed with no problem but the second is not : only the first allowed area is processed... But most of time, even the first cut list is processed with the same problem...

Regards.

Nickspoiler.

www.cypheros.de