lanquage of the audio track after TSdoctor2 fixing

Begonnen von mnd, Mai 20, 2016, 12:22:42

« vorheriges - nächstes »

mnd

Hello!
On a video TS multi-languages, after the merge step of the segments of the video, the language name of all audio tracks is good.
For instance (mediainfo)
After merged
Audio#1 language Français
Audio#2 language qaa  (= original language, for instance english or german)
Audio#3 language qad ( = qad = audio-description)
Audio# language german
After fixed
The language of the four tracks is converted to Français. That is erroneous !
To avoid that it is necessary to spend a lot of time to modify track by track in TSdoctor2.
I think it is a bug.

Cypheros

mnd

[attachurl=1][attachurl=2][attachurl=3]
Zitat von: Cypheros am Mai 22, 2016, 00:47:53
Could you post the log file?

here are for thr same file
1-Mediainfo for merged file built by TSD2
2-Mediainfo for merged_fixed file  built by TSD2
3-Log file of TSD2 cutting-fixing

Regards

Cypheros

I see no change in the language description. All audio streams are "FRA", before and after fixing.

mnd

Zitat von: Cypheros am Mai 23, 2016, 19:34:35
I see no change in the language description. All audio streams are "FRA", before and after fixing.
It seems something is wrong or unfinished in the log of the"fixed" pass. :-[  :-[ :-[
Unfortunately I don't have saved the log of the "merged" pass of the original satellite stream.
But I have kept the output TSdoctor2 "merged" file of the stream and Mediainfo shows the good languages for all the audio tracks of this "merged" file.

Regards

mnd

Zitat von: Cypheros am Mai 23, 2016, 19:34:35
....All audio streams are "FRA", before and after fixing.
Your log is false or it misses some audio infos in fixing step.
Theses infos are happily showed by MediaInfo I have already joined for you.

If I cut the file merged by TSdoctor2 with SmartCutter rather than with TSdoctor2, the SmartCutter Audios tracks of the output file are still French, qaa, qad and gerrman as it does.

I ask you to take note of this.

Regards

Cypheros

The language infos are stored in the PMT. TS-Doctor is preserving this information during cutting except you change it manually to another language.

There are enhanced settings in the TS-Doctor, where you can ignore the PMT. This could also create this problem. Are you sure, you not force TS-Doctor to ignore the PMT?

mnd

Zitat von: Cypheros am Mai 29, 2016, 01:15:41
The language infos are stored in the PMT. TS-Doctor is preserving this information during cutting except you change it manually to another language.

There are enhanced settings in the TS-Doctor, where you can ignore the PMT. This could also create this problem. Are you sure, you not force TS-Doctor to ignore the PMT?

I don't see neither what parameter apply to nor where I can find it.
Please would you give me more accurate description

regards

Cypheros

Under Settings/Preferences/General you can activate the option "Extended options on open file".

After activating this option, you can force TS-Doctor to ignore PAT and PMT and create new system tables with default values and default language. That would produce exact the problem you described.

[attachimg=1]

mnd

I don't use the open file extended option.
[attach=1]
I have experimented that with or without this option the result is the same

mnd

continuation of previous post.

It seems that it is necessary to look somewhere else
Regards

Cypheros

The problem is, that there is not valid PMT found and the PMT was recreated. This is indicated by the "NEW" under PMT correction. If there is no valid PMT found TS-Doctor has not way to find out what language the streams have and uses the default setting "FRE" in your case.

mnd

So it seems it is some bug in the merge phase of TSDoctor that explains this mistake.
Indeed MediaInfo shows for each of the seven segments merged by TSDoctor the same four audio tracks : French, qaa, qad and German.
After TSDoctor merging, Mediainfo always shows French, qaa, qad and German languages.
It is also true for VLC, Media Player Classic and others.
Elsewhere the TSDoctor log of the merge step is very short and unfinished and little useful.
After fixing and cutting by TSDoctor the merged file, all the audio tracks become french.
This defect is found since the first versions of TSDoctor !!!
Your correcting method should be to refine.

Luckily on the other hand TSDoctor has many other qualities..

Regards

Cypheros

Maybe you are right and the merger creates the problem. Could you post the merging log?

mnd

Yes here it is but this log is very poor...

Regards

www.cypheros.de