Update Issue 10.10.14 - Version 1.2.141 [solved]

Begonnen von Mofarocker33, Oktober 10, 2014, 01:34:33

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Mofarocker33

Hi,

i'm using TS-Doc a lot, to check and remove Ads from my German Tv Rips - by using my dm800se.

Today i got a new Version Update. No Problem -> Installed an then:

It is Licensed and was working before!

So i need some Help.
German or Englisch  ;)

Kind regards,
Der MoFgeRockTe

Djfe

nur so zur Info: der Entwickler des Programms (Cypheros) kommt aus Deutschland ;D

tritt der Error reproduzierbar wieder auf und war das während der Installation oder beim Programmstart?

downgraden wäre auch möglich, vielleicht hilft das

eventuell findet sich eine Beschreibung in der Ereignisanzeige deines Systems:
http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/open-event-viewer#1TC=windows-7
unter Benutzerdefinierte Ansichten->Administrative Ereignisse sind Ereignisse gelistet
wenn du noch die genaue Zeit weißt, kannst du da den Error vom Doc finden, wäre gut wenn du die infos dann hier postest

Mofarocker33

Error killed succesfull....
By the way, i know that the developer is living some Towns next to my Birth-Home.

Solved with:
Uninstalling
Deleting regedit -> HKEY_CURRENT_User - Software - Cypheros (At all)
reboot
install from Website, giving in License key

Done! -> Maybe implement thist regedit thing into you your Updater. It was not the first Update, that causes Errors ;-)

Mofarocker33

DoublePost!

Version is now 1.2.141

Ad Detection is not working correctly!
I ran extra ac3 and AR Mode - No effect, any ads are not detected.
If you really want to, i can give you the ~ 16Gig Recording of The Green Mile from VoxHD for further Tests ;-) Might be non Legal^^ But your Software is not working as good, as i know it should.

Is there a Download Section for all / older Versions?

Cypheros

Version 10.10.14 does not exists !

Current version is 1.2.141 and the last relase was 1.2.134. Advertisement detection was not changed.

P.S.: Older versions: http://www.cypheros.de/tsdoctor_alte_versionen_e.html

Mofarocker33

Just installed Version 1.2.134 (found in my Downloads) and the Ad detection also looses  :'(

I've never said there is a Version 10.10.14 -> Update came on me Today, so it is the Date ;-) I just postet the Version Information for Googlers that might have the same Problem, or to Update my Post.

This Thread is Solved by now! (corrected heading)

Cypheros

Ad detection is improving during updates.

Please post a log file if you think, processing is not working properly.

Mofarocker33

Cypheros

TS-Doctor creates a log files for any file processed. Has the same file name as the new created files but the extension .log

Mofarocker33

I know those .log Files. But there you cannot find any Information, why the TS-Doc was unable to find Ad's before you created the new File...

Djfe

I guess it was caused by Vox not sending AC3 5.1
probably a movie with ac3 2.0 so there was no change in comparison to the ads that would allow ad detection

why are you writing in English if you are from Germany?

Mofarocker33

Zitat von: Djfe am Oktober 10, 2014, 16:27:20
I guess it was caused by Vox not sending AC3 5.1
probably a movie with ac3 2.0 so there was no change in comparison to the ads that would allow ad detection

why are you writing in English if you are from Germany?

Yes i am - but i scrolled to fast. So i endet up in these English Section. I do not have a Problem to post in englisch.
Also, I think a few English Posts help these good German Software up in to the International market. She's worth it!
As Administrator of some systems an Software you have ever tried to get out some Information out of Spain or French forum topics?!

Back to Topic - I Think "Gren Mile" was stereo Only, so the AC3 Stream doesnt Change between Stereo Advertisements and Movie. :cry: (i feel Old)

www.cypheros.de