Video files size

Begonnen von G0ldTeam, Mai 25, 2015, 14:02:14

« vorheriges - nächstes »

G0ldTeam

Hello!
I buy this program because I like how it is customized.
I have a problem with the file size video I did some tests and found this problem, I recorded a 1min 93.1 MiB with the size I used TSDoctor 1.2.166, change video file size to 36 MiB and we did not cut any. It happens a few HD channels 1920 x1080.
I did test with another program VideoReDo TVSuite not have this problem

Mam

you should not consider this to be a bug, actually its a feature  :-*

Many stations have set their encoders to produce a constant bitrate (you see this while the doc is processing the file a an almost flat line in the graphics). But actually the compressed film uses a variable bitrate (zig-zag line).
To get a constant rate the station encoder uses "fillers", dummy bytes that just waste space and have no influence on the video/audio. The doc has an option (which is turned on by default) to delete these fillbytes, resulting in the net size of the real video.
So, dont be afraid, you do not lose anything, you just win back some wasted diskspace.

G0ldTeam

Thanks for the information and quickness to get an answer, I was worried that there's a problem.I thought to affect quality video and audio.
You can tell me where i can search this option?

Thanks!

Mam

you can find it under options->correction settings->H264 special-settings "remove filler fata (NALU12)"

(obviously the english translation has a little typo included, "fata" should read "data")

G0ldTeam

Thanks!
I solved the problem.

www.cypheros.de