Split into multiple files option not available ?

Begonnen von ratus69, Juli 22, 2016, 11:11:31

« vorheriges - nächstes »

ratus69

hello,

I can't find this usefull option "Split into multiple files" from ts-doctor 1.2, did you remove it ?

if yes can you then make an option to not close the edited file automatically after saving, so we can go back to re-edit the cutting without reloading the file ?

thanks

Mam

Zitat von: ratus69 am Juli 22, 2016, 11:11:31
I can't find this usefull option "Split into multiple files" from ts-doctor 1.2, did you remove it ?

It's still there  ;D
(but looks utterly different now, so nobody can blame you that you did not find it yet  8))

To divide into seperate output files you have to click into the region right of the preview pics for the cut regions. At the beginning there will be ONE bar spanning all regions. If you click it, you can give that region a seperate filename and define which regions should belong to this file. If you then close the dialog, the bar will be split into 2 segments, repeat the click/define orgy for every seperate file you want (hint: start from top and go to bottom, else you will kill regions you have already defined before and have to do the work more than once).

Its a different approach than before, some prefer the old one, some like this one...
Once you've got used to it, its ok I think, but test yourself....
8)

ratus69

www.cypheros.de